Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mount Rainier National Park


On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday my hiking buddy, Laurie and I were at Mount Rainier National Park. We decided we better find out if we could share a tent before we get to Kilimanjaro. I think we came close to getting booted out of the campground for too much laughter, so I think we are well matched. 

It was great weather and great scenery. I had some boot and pack issues but I think those are being resolved. And we now know how quickly we can cross a creek when a black bear came jogging up the creek bed towards us. We did not stop to take a picture of the bear!!!

Laurie always serves tea on our hikes and this one was not any different. Enjoy the photos we took. 

Oh, by the way, today, August 29 is the day the Lord called Roy home to Heaven. Somehow I think he is cheering me on.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are just beautiful. China?? Girls will be girls:)I know that Roy is looking down on you with such pride,respect and joy. You were a wonderful team.

    ReplyDelete