Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Frog

Mark Twain said, "If you eat a live frog every morning you know the worst is behind you and the rest of your day will be relatively simple."

To help me prepare for Kilimanjaro I joined a class at Thrive Athletic Club called "Eat the Frog". Lots of core and cadio work. It met at 7 a.m. 3 times  a week. Also went to an excellent Yoga stretching class the other 3 mornings a week, also at 7 a.m. Yesterday was my final day at the athletic club before the trip. Because I am not very athletic I was far from a star pupil but I tried. To my surprise one of the trainers handed me the mascot for Eat the Frog: a furry little creature. They are sending Frog with me to Kilimanjaro to remind me to take on the challenge. I will hope to get a picture from Kilimanjaro summit with the Frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment